Follow these helpful tips to get the most functionality from your luxury apartment
Springtime is here, and now is the perfect time to reorganize your luxury apartment for not only style, but also function.
Space optimization in a one-bedroom apartment can seem almost impossible, but you’ll soon realize that you actually have more space than you think.
Bigger isn’t always better, and there are many ways to maximize the space in your luxury apartment. Once you efficiently organize your belongings, you’ll be able to make the most out of your space.
Follow these handy tips to keep your space tidy.
Optimizing Your One-Bedroom Apartment
Whether you live in a studio (or what we call an executive suite) or one-bedroom apartment, it may feel like you’re constantly looking for more space.
There are several easy organization tips that you can follow to get the most from your luxury apartment.
- Declutter. Decluttering is key. It’s the easiest way to maximize the space in your luxury apartment. Go through your belongings frequently and get rid of anything that you don’t need. With fewer belongings, your apartment will instantly feel larger and more spacious.
- Take advantage of natural light. Natural light has the power to expand any space. Opening the blinds inside your luxury apartment can make it appear sizable and more inviting.
- Create visual depth. Use height to construct visual depth in your one-bedroom apartment. Using floor-to-ceiling curtains or shelving can immediately extend your space.
- Try neutrals. If you’re looking to make your space appear more organized, try using neutral tones in your decor. Neutrals are easier on the eye and give off a clean look. Light colors, like white, beige, and taupe, also reflect natural light and open up your space.
- Be a minimalist. To fully experience all your apartment has to offer, try a minimalist design with clean lines and no clutter. Too much decorating can shrink your space, causing it to visually appear smaller. If you buy a new decor piece, swap it out for an existing one, so you don’t add to your possessions.
- Use mirrors. Not only are mirrors a great way to fill the walls of your luxury apartment, but they can also add style and modernism. Because of their reflectiveness, mirrors also give the illusion of a larger space when they reflect light around the room.
- Buy storage furniture. Storage furniture gives your apartment a clean, organized look. Less furniture ultimately creates more space. Invest in a bed frame with built-in storage or an ottoman that can also be used for storage. These pieces will help eliminate clutter and keep your space clean.
- Place your furniture along the wall. Open floor space is vital for maximizing your luxury apartment. To allow for more floor space, move your furniture up against the wall. This will also create more room for your favorite activities or any gatherings you may have.
Finding Your Space at WaterSide
At WaterSide Residences on Quivira, we offer a variety of luxury apartment styles and floor plans, so you’re sure to find one that best aligns with your current lifestyle.
A studio apartment is more compact with it’s open floor plan including a large room with a
kitchen and separate bathroom. Here at Waterside Residences on Quivira, we offer Executive Suites, which include the added benefit of a sleeping alcove, separated from the living room and kitchen. If you like tidy, organized spaces, it might be your best and most affordable option if you travel often and aren't at home much. Choose from the Trevi, Piazza, or York floor plans when selecting your studio apartment.
But if you need more space without going too big, a one-bedroom apartment could be the right option, especially if you love to host and are planning to invite your friends and family to your new apartment home.
Not only does the separated bedroom prevent guests from using your bed as a seating area, but also provides you with more privacy if you work from home. A one-bedroom apartment gives you more space and clear boundaries that separate the various areas within your luxury apartment.
Ask about our six different floor plans for a one-bedroom apartment: Archibald, Dubai, Cascade, Barcelona, Dante, and Chateau. Dubai, Dante, and Chateau include an additional living space you could use for your home office, hobbies, or extra entertaining space.
New Apartments For Rent Near You
Make the most of your space and live luxuriously at WaterSide Residences on Quivira.
No matter what luxury apartment you choose, organization and functionality will optimize your space.
Come visit us at 8201 Quivira Road to tour our outstanding new apartments for rent, and sign your lease to become one of our valued residents.